Charter Flights

Moderator: BKirkham

Charter Flights

Postby Dave Reed » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Chester Charter has acquired a DC9-15F for it's Great Britain division. Here some shots of their new bird.

Parked on the ramp at Luton just after delivery.

To fly a charter at Chester Charter is easy. For this trip I selected trip CCA2591. I can fly anywhere I like, but I must start and end at Luton. For this trip I am going to hop over to Manchester for a electric generator that is needed in Kalmar, Sweden at the Svensk Kärnbränslehantering AB Shipyard for it's overhead crane. After delivery I will return empty to Luton.

Heading to Manchester, new registration and company titles added.

On the ramp at Manchester, loading the generator and associated parts.

Headed to Sweden at FL310. Once my trip is completed I will file a Pirep and put in the remarks that I flew to Manchester, Kalmar and back home. The flight time will be the total for the entire trip, and the fuel used will also be for the entire trip.
Dave Reed
Site Admin

Re: Charter Flights

Postby Dave Reed » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:01 pm

We have also added a DC9-15 to the Chester Charter fleet in St Louis. This aircraft seats 72 and is intended for use on NCAA charter flights. It is listed as a charter for Chester Charter (CCA). Typical trip is to fly from St Louis to a college town (say Columbia MO, home of the Mizzou Tigers) and fly them to another college town, say Purdue University's airport in Lafayette IN. After the game you fly the team back to Columbia and then deadhead home to St Louis. Fuel burn and times in the pirep are cumulative for the entire trip. I just posted textures for both DC-9's (HJG's DC9-10 & DC9-10F) on Flightsim.com, so in a couple of days just search for David Reed.
Dave Reed
Site Admin

Return to Screen Shots